Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hair highlight color?

Please tell me if what I am thinking is a good idea or otherwise what you would suggest. Hi. I have light-medium brown hair and right now I have like darker caramel highlights (they are golden blonde but dark golden blonde, so like honey highlights?) I like them...but they are several months old now...Well I would like to enhance that now just a bit more since they turned out so successful...I was thinking getting fillers since they are cheaper than say doing them a different shade. To enhance it, I would like to add more highlights UNDERNEATH so when I pull it up with a headband, the gold will show through and I could look "blonde for a day". Maybe a lighter shade of caramel though, to look even lighter blonde...what do you think? Oh, and I have like a Medium skin tone, but it is tanned and cool only lightening my hair, to balance my look, will do, so please do not suggest lowlights or darkening.



Hair highlight color?

I have almost the same. Four years ago I dyed my hair back from lots of gray, to medium brown. I then, went to blonde highlights, that eventually lead to adding caramel lowlights. I love the combination. Today, I get both as an all over and no longer need to do a all over color. As my hair stylist put it, all over highlights and the lowlights makes hair pretty when up or down. So, my suggestion is the combination of low and keep the caramel, add highlights. My hair looks dark blonde now. I get lots of compliments from women and men think it's natural.



Hair highlight color?

you should go for it, if you want your hair to be much lighter you should get all your hair done a shade lighter and then get honey colored highlights so that it will look better... hope this works! oh and don't forget to get your eyebrows lightened too. =)



Hair highlight color?

Sounds Good to me !!! I just darkened mine abit with Carmel highlights, really like it. So Yea I think Carmel blond will look good with a medium skin tone, that's what i have. Good luck show pics after if you can !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment