Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hair Style..please HELP????????

I met a lady with great hair..it was blown dry with bounce and shine. It was rather straight mostly but with volume and also curled up at the endsé–³?like the hollywood glamour look..



When I asked her how she got it that way, she said the hairdresser blow dries it and then he curls the very ends around his finger, fixing them with a steel clip while he blow dries the rest.



I really want to achieve the same look. How should I go about it. Can anyone tell me or show me what these clips look like?



Hair Style..please HELP????????

Hello,



I am not aware of any curling 'steel' clips, although I can offer you a substitute. Sponge foam hair rollers are another tool that may be able to achieve the same effect plus they are easy and generally designed for personal home use. In addition these rollers are very effective, yet temporary and even more long lasting if your hair is already naturally wavy or curled. The result is soft, yet full and volumed hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment