Thursday, October 8, 2009

Know this t.v. show?...Snieder?

This was a show out in the 80's I think. It was a about a divorced mom and 2 teenage daughters. One was short with long hair , the other was tall with short hair. The only character I can remember is the handyman named Snieder who always wore white t-shirts, with jean vest and had dark hair and a mustache,



Know this t.v. show?...Snieder?

One Day at a Time



Know this t.v. show?...Snieder?

One Day At A Time



Know this t.v. show?...Snieder?

I remember the show but not the name, I do however remember the short brown haired one was Valorie Bertinellie,,,,God I loved that girl....Nuf Said



Know this t.v. show?...Snieder?

Valerie Bertinelli and Mackenzie Phillips were the daugthers.



I remember the show. I used to watch it. But, the name escapes me right now.



Know this t.v. show?...Snieder?

This show was One Day At A Time



The mom's name was Bonnie, and McKenzie Phillips played one daughter and Valerie Bertanelli played the other(barbara?)



Know this t.v. show?...Snieder?

one day at a time.



Know this t.v. show?...Snieder?

oh... I remember this show...driving me mad... he had a lisp... and she had yellow hair



Know this t.v. show?...Snieder?

One day at a time

No comments:

Post a Comment